Smoothie bowls make the best summer breakfasts! Good luck trying to get me to enjoy one of these in winter, but this refreshing and hydrating meal is perfect in hot weather. There are SO many options for what to top your smoothie bowl with, so get creative, add in whatever fruits you have on hand and have fun with it.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mangoes or peaches
- 1 kiwi (diced, or cut into stars if you're feeling ambitious!)
- buckwheat grouts (optional)
- 2 tbsp water, as needed to get blender to work.
- Place bananas, strawberries, mangoes/peaches, in blender. Blend until smooth. Add a tiny bit of water very little at a time if your blender is having trouble.
- Pour into a bowl and top with sliced kiwis and buckwheat.